Kitchen gadgets are trending day to day. Everyone wants to control on their cooking. So, some gadgets can help you to make your cooking comfortable. Air Fryer is one of the device that save your foods and taste.
What Is an Air Fryer?
It is a kitchen gadget. It is a small countertop convection oven. An sir fryer is designed to simulate deep frying. You can fry your food without submerging the food in oil. It is patented by the Philips Electronics Company.
This amazing kitchen gadget has flowed in popularity over the last few years. The market research according firm NPD Group nearly 40 percent of U.S homes had one as of July 2020. You can fry about all kinds of things in it-like frozen chicken wings and homemade French fries, roasted vegetables, fresh-baked cookies, and many more.
How Do Air Fryers Work?
There are a heating mechanism and fan on the top section of an this gadget. After placing food in a fryer basket and turn it on, hot air rush down and covered the food. This rapid circulation occur repeatedly and makes the food crisp but without the oil.
Here’s how to use:
01. Place Food in the Basket
The basket can hold anywhere from 2 to 10 quarts, but it depends on size of this gadget. In general, you will need to add 1 to 2 teaspoons of oil to help the food get fine and crispy.
02. Set the Time and Temperature
Air fryer cooking times and temperatures usually range from 5 to 30 minutes at 350° to 400°F, depending on the food you are cooking.
03. Let the Food Cook
In some cases, if you want your food crispy, you may need to flip or turn the food halfway through cooking time. It is important to clean it, once you are done cooking.
What Are the Best Air Fryers?
Our several tests in kitchen help us to find several models of best Air Fryer, and three bands rose to the top. Our preferred brand is Philips Avance Turbo-Star Air Fryer and using it for several years. Some kitchen experts are also impressed by the Black+Decker Purify as well as the PowerXL Vortex Air Fryer. The Price of it depends on the size and features.
What Can You Cook in an Air Fryer?
Though it is best for foods that are normally deep-fried, you can also use this gadget to roast vegetables, cook meat, and bake cookies.
- Frozen Finger Foods: Frozen mozzarella sticks, French fries, and chicken nuggets.
- Homemade Finger Foods: Sweet Potato Fries, Pickles or Papas Rellenas, frozen mozzarella sticks are delicious
- Chicken, Fish and Meat: Nashville Hot Chicken, Keto Meatballs, Crumb-Topped Sole.
- Roasted Vegetables: Some of our favorite vegetable recipes include Herb and Lemon Cauliflower and Garlic-Rosemary Brussels Sprouts.
- Some Baked Goods: Small baked goods like cookies and apple fritters, Peppermint Lava Cakes, Mini Nutella Doughnut Holes.