SimpliSafe Home Security System
SimpliSafe Home Security System secures and monitors your home from afar without signing a long-term contract. There are also having a lot of features to like about the resourceful and easy-to-use DIY SimpliSafe Home Security System.
Yes, now you can protect your home from impostors with the SimpliSafe home security system. It looks Smart and beautifully designed and blends right in with your home. This home security system is able to provide reliable, multi-layer protection. It is easy to install with no major tools, drilling, or hard-wiring required. It is customizable to homes or apartments of any size. These motion and entry sensors are designed to blanket every window, room, and door with 24/7 protection.
Table of Contents
Pros and Cons of SimpliSafe
- Reasonable hardware with reasonable monthly monitoring fees.
- No contract required.
- No-contract necessary.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Easy self-installation.
- Easy to use.
- Extensive customization options.
- Features connectivity over Wi-Fi and Cellular.
- Can arm or disarm the system from your phone, Amazon Alexa, Apple Watch, etc.
- System batteries last 10+ years.
- Monthly payments with no contract required.
- Easy to install on your own.
- Underwhelming indoor camera.
- Limited integration with home automation equipment.
- Some competitors offer lower monitoring costs.
- Limited security camera selection.
- SimpliSafe’s SimpliCam doesn’t feature person detection.
- Remote control and alarm alert options only offered with more expensive monitoring.
- SimpliCam has no facial recognition and may send false alerts.
- May be difficult to use for customers who aren’t tech-savvy.
Simplisafe Home Security System Specs
|Upfront Costs||Start at $229|
|Monthly Fees||Start at $14.99|
|Professional Installation Required||No|
|Monitoring Contract Required||No|
|Power Outage Backup||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Compatibility||Amazon Alexa|
Key Features: Everything You Need to Know
Experts Recommendation SimpliSafe Home Security
It is one of the best Home Security overall and rewarded by US News & World Report. SimpliSafe is also awarded by Popular Mechanics and more.
Live Professional Alerts
Its skilled monitoring staff calls you when trouble is detected and stays with you until it is solved.
Prepared for the Unexpected
If you lose power and Wi-Fi or someone attacks your system or facing a natural disaster, SimpliSafe is ready.
Protects Against Fires and Water Damage
Its professional monitor against leaks, floods, fires, and more.
Keep An Eye Inside And Out
With HD security cameras for indoors and out, you can see what is happening all the time.
Detects People, Ignores Pets
Motion sensors use a correct human-form detection algorithm.
SimpliSafe Home Security Pricing
Compare the pricing of SimpliSafe’s packages below:
|Package||Package Cost||Package Cost (Bundled with Monitoring)|
Furthermore to the packages themselves, SimpliSafe also offers more three plans for monthly monitoring—Here are the costs associated with the professional monitoring plans:
- “Complete Home” Monitoring Plan: 83 cents per day
- “Pro Monitoring Only” Plan: 50 cents per day
- “Camera Recordings Only” Plan: 33 cents per day
If you want optional or additional security equipment, here is how much each device will cost:
- Video Doorbell Pro: $169
- SimpliCam: $99
- Cloud video storage: $4.99/month for one camera, $9.99/month for two to 10 cameras
- Outdoor kit for SimpliCam: $19.99
- Smart lock: $99
- Extra entry sensor: $14.99 each
- Extra motion sensor: $24.99 each
- Glass-break sensor: $34.99 each
Read Also: ADT Command Review.
Ans: SimpliSafe was acquired by Hellman & Friedman on Jun 29, 2018.
Ans: No. You don’t need a computer or WIFI for SimpliSafe system to protect your home. Cellular-based monitoring system is included in the monitoring price.
Ans: You can use SimpliSafe home security without professional monitoring, but you will not get full access to all of the system’s features.