Air Fryer Bread is very popular at home, but air fryer garlic bread is also a favorite of many people around the world. The benefits of Garlic Bread will ultimately change your old-fashioned way used. Air fryer garlic bread recipe with full wheat brown bread will enrich it with fiber and other essential nutrients.
Garlic is widespread and very useful to fuel our immune system, adjust our blood sugar levels, and prevent heart disease. Making Garlic bread with general oven normally takes long time to heat and yield inadequate energy to complete it.
So, air fryer gives you perfect opportunity to cook garlic bread. The completed garlic bread at air fryer looks and taste like it was served at the professional restaurant.
Garlic bread will be ready in 5-7 minutes in the air fryer. It is an easy and great way to cook garlic bread for a crispy outside, softer middle, and all full of taste.
Air Fryer is similar to an oven. It can heat up, and cook food very quickly. It can be used to heat frozen foods, cook all fresh food for example, steak, chicken, chops, salmon, and veggies.
Air Fryer Garlic Bread Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||7 Minutes||12 Minutes|
- Air Fryer
- 6 oz or 4 tablespoons Salted Butter softened.
- 16 cloves or 4 teaspoons Garlic minced.
- Half (½) cup Parsley chopped measure.
- 1 ½ Whole Wheat bread/ Breadstick / Baguette / French bread / enough for 5 people – (lengths vary).
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350-400°F (200°C). Typically, it takes around 3 minutes.
- Then soften the salted butter at the room or kitchen’s normal temperature in hot climates. You can use a microwave on medium power to soften it for a few seconds.
- Finely crumble garlic with a garlic mincer.
- Remove the parsley leaves and discard the stems. Then finely chop parsley
- Finely slice the bread obliquely about ¾ inches thick (20mm).
- At first, grind the garlic into a mixing bowl.
- Next, add some softened butter.
- Mix well and add the parsley/basil.
- Finally, mix these ingredients until they are well distributed.
- Use soft garlic butter and spread on one side each slice of bread. Though, it’s your own choice how dense to spread but it will melt on the surface of the bread. So, carefully add butter to get your desired level of buttery.
- Place the bread roll or slices into the Air Fryer basket and bake in Air Fryer for 4-6 minutes at 160 degrees C or 320 degrees F.
- Then open the Air Fryer to check and reposition the bread slice.
- Cook until slice turn golden brown. This was an extra 3 minutes for a total of 7 minutes.
- Finally, remove the garlic bread slice from the Air Fryer using your tongs.
- Serve with your desired dish, and enjoy the recipe for Spaghetti and Meat Sauce.
- Calories: 325kcal
- Fat: 35g
- Sodium: 310mg
- Vitamin A: 1694IU
- Vitamin C: 14mg
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 22g
- Potassium: 100mg
- Potassium: 100mg
- Calcium: 42mg
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 91mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Iron: 1mg