The Ezviz DB1C Wi-Fi Video Doorbell is an effective and affordable smart doorbell for your home. It delivers sharp HD video with a wide viewing angle. It also provides cloud and local video storage, and support for voice control. The Ezviz can supports lots of third-party smart devices.
Enjoy a high-quality video chat with visitors and watch what is happening at your doorstep right on your phone. The Ezviz DB1C is a powerful and dependable video gatekeeper with built-in artificial intelligence capabilities to help secure your property even better.
- Sharp video quality
- Wide vertical viewing angle
- Dual-band Wi-Fi
- Includes smart home technology
- Very good quality video and decent audio
- Local and cloud video storage
- Supports IFTTT, as well as Alexa and Google voice commands
- Requires wiring
- Hardwired only
- Alexa-streamed video is in fish-eye mode
- Does not include two-factor authentication for sign-in
- AI human detection feature wasn’t reliable
Table of Contents
AI-Powered Person Detection
Get ready for your device to be smarter than ever! Instead of simple motion detection. Onboard AI algorithms minimize false alarms by detecting human shapes and ensuring you only receives notifications relevant to your home’s security. When people enter the selected area, you will be notified instantly.
It has featured a 170° vertical FOV, DB1C can dependably monitor front door activity, from tallest visitors to those valuable packages placed on the ground.
Watch and have fun with your Smartphone visitors anywhere, anytime. The built-in microphone and speaker make it easy and possible to hear what is going on in front of your door. You can not only see but also talk to the person right away when EZVIZ smartphone app notifies you about that visitor.
Connection from Anywhere
Available from anyplace in the world if you have an internet connection.
Subscription Free Video Storage
EZVIZ WIFI Security Camera comes with a MicroSD Card Slot. This Slot supports up to 256GB. If you need extra back up, subscription based cloud storage options are also available.
- Full HD resolution (2 MP, 1536 x 1536 px)
- Dual Band Wi-Fi
- 170° viewing angle
- Detection of people using artificial intelligence
- Two-way talk
- Night mode, IR up to 5 m
- Outdoor design (IP65 protection)
- 256GB MicroSD card slot
Ezviz DB1C Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Specs
|Integration||Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT|
|Field of View||170 degrees|
|Resolution||1,536 by 1,536|
Price and Availability
EZVIZ has two types of paid plans for its CloudPlay subscription — either its Standard Plan or Home Plan:
The Standard Plan has two options:
- 7-Day Playback (stores 7 days of video per camera for you to access) for $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year.
- 30-Day Playback (stores 30 days of video per camera for you to access) for $10.99 per month or $109.99/year.
Since many people want multiple security cameras, they also offer an additional place. So its Home Plan (or Premium Plan) has two options as well:
- 7-Day Playback (stores 7 days of video from up to 4 cameras for you to access) for $8.99 per month or $89.99 per year.
- 30-Day Playback (stores 30 days of video from up to 4 cameras for you to access) for $15.99 per month or $159.99/year.
In the Box
- Mounting Plate × 2
- Plate Foam
- Drill Bit
- Power Kit
- Mounting Screw × 3
- Anchor × 3
- Fuse Wire
- Wire connecter × 4
- Security Screw
- Fixing Screw × 2
- Wire Harness
- U-shaped Wire × 2
- Quick Start Guide