The Google Nest Audio Smart speaker offers Google Assistant functionality. It provides clear, detailed sound in a gorgeous design for a reasonable price.
Meet Google Nest Audio and hear music the way it should sound, with crisp vocals and powerful bass that fill your room. What to do? Just say, “Hey Google” to play favorite songs or get help from Google Assistant podcast, Stream music, and audiobooks from services. And create a home audio system with your other Smart Nest smart speakers. However, to increase the audio quality and fill your room more Smart, you have to know How To Set Up All Nest Audio and Create Stereo Pair.
It comes in five attractive colors and looks more conventional than Google Home. Nest Audio is more competent than both Mini options for every day listening to your favorite songs, news, and audiobooks. Eventually, In terms of audio quality, it is a step above the Google Home. Finally, it is Google’s best smart speaker ever.
Table of Contents
- Google Nest Audio is a 75mm Woofer, 19mm tweeter, room-filling sound.
- It is 75% louder than Google Home with 50% stronger bass.
- You can pair 2 Nest Audio speakers for stereo sound.
- Just say OK/Okay Google to stream media from Spotify, YouTube etc.
- Control friendly lights, TV, AC and other devices with voice.
- Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth.
- Configuration: Mono.
Pros and Cons of Google Nest Audio
- Balanced sound with strong, detailed highs.
- Supports Bluetooth and Google Cast.
- Google Assistant is more useful than ever.
- Great sound for a $100 smart speaker.
- Noticeable audio upgrade over Google Home.
- Handsome rectangular design.
- High-quality build.
- Effective voice recognition.
- Google Assistant can do a lot of stuff.
- Can pair two in stereo for a better music experience.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0.
- Good channel separation in stereo pair.
- Easy setup.
- Bass isn’t particularly powerful.
- Google Assistant’s smart home compatibility falls short of Alexa’s.
- Harsh sound at top volumes.
- Multi-room could be better.
- No 3.5mm audio output/input.
- Bigger, heavier than Google Home.
- Bass still falls short, especially at higher volumes.
- Playing specific music through voice commands can be hit or miss.
Google Nest Audio Specs
Pricing and Availability
The Google Nest Audio comes in at $99.99. Yes, we think, it is very comfortably between the prices of the Nest Mini and the Home Max. It is available in a few different colors including Charcoal, Chalk, Sand, Sage, and Sky.
You can buy the new Google Nest Smart Speaker from Google directly. At the same time, you cal also buy it from many third-party retailers right now in the United States. It is also available in India, the UK, and many other countries.
What’s in the Box
- Google Nest Audio
- Power adapter and cable
- Documentation bundle
Related: Amazon Echo (4th Gen) Review
FAQs: Google Nest Audio
Ans: Yes, it has Bluetooth connectivity.
Ans: There is no support to cast music from Apple Music to nest audio but still you can connect iPhone with nest audio using Bluetooth.
Ans: Neither. As with the Google Nest Mini, the Nest Audio speaker uses a branded power cable. It comes with the speaker when you buy it.
Ans: Yes! As nest audio does not have a battery backup, a continuous power supply is required. For the sound output, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi features, it needs a constant power source.
Ans: 30 watts
Ans: Yes, you can. In this connection, you will need two speakers that are the same model and for them to be in the same room. As with multi-room audio, you will set up the pairing within the Google Home app.
Ans: Yes, you can stream content over both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.